Friday Freebie - Law of Attraction Worksheets

heart shaped green leaf
Love Law of Attraction!
We're doing something a little different again for your Friday freebie. I found some Law of Attraction worksheets that you are able to access and use, free of charge.

I was going to link you straight to each page but considering Michael Losier is providing them at no cost, I think it's only right that I lead you to the site page that the worksheets are housed on. Besides, the instructions and examples are located there, as well as a demo video by Mr. Losier. You don't have to enter an email address, simply click on the worksheet and sample that you're interested in. Easy, peasy.



There are four categories:

  • Clarity through contrast
  • Desire statement
  • Allowing statement
  • 10-day Journal

I think making use of these materials can only help. I haven't had a chance to use them yet but I have a feeling that I'll find a great deal of clarity for doing so.

Hope these Law of Law of Attraction worksheets really help you with your manifesting!


2 comments:

  1. Here is the NEW link to worksheets page: http://hangoutwithmichael.com/law-of-attraction/worksheets/

    ReplyDelete

* Ad *
Click here for Go for Your Goals